Features & Amenities
- 26,000 square feet of climbing terrain up to 60 ft tall
- Roped climbing (auto belay, top rope, and lead climbing) and bouldering
- Over 90 unique routes and 100 unique boulders ranging from beginner to expert level
- Dedicated yoga studio hosting 20+ classes per week
- 10 cardio machines, 4,000+ pounds of free weights, & functional training equipment
- Climbing training with campus boards, hang boards, and hydraulic system walls
- Locker rooms with showers
- Workspace with free WiFi
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 am – 11:00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are open the following special hours for holidays:
- Memorial Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 4th: CLOSED
- Labor Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
- Day After Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (weekend hours)
- December 24th: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- December 25th: CLOSED
- December 31st: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- January 1st: CLOSED
We may adjust our hours on rare occasions for special events and competitions, but otherwise, we’re open for our Regular Hours!
Parking is free and plentiful. We are located right off the 90/94 Kennedy Expressway. Take the Kimball Ave exit (45B) from either Westbound or Eastbound traffic. Head north on Kimball, then take a right on W. Addison and a right on N. Spaulding. Head down Spaulding toward the dead-end – you won’t be able to miss us from there. We’re also easily accessible from Elston, Addison, and Kedzie if you’re coming from one of the surrounding neighborhoods.
By Public Transit
We are a short walk from the Addison Blue Line stop. When you get off, walk east on Addison for .5 miles, then turn right and head down N. Spaulding.
Elston, Kedzie, and Kimball all have established bike lanes, and we have plenty of protected bike parking for you when you arrive.