Features & Amenities
- 11,000 square feet of bouldering terrain up to 15 ft tall
- Over 200 unique boulders set for all ability levels from new climbers to seasoned experts
- Climbing classes to help you get started or take your climbing skills to the next level
- Climbing training area with Moonboard, campus boards, hang boards, and scatter wall
- 2 dedicated yoga studios with over 20 classes running per week
- 10 cardio machines, 3,000+ pounds of free weights, and functional training equipment
- Locker rooms with showers and keypad lockers available for day use
- Workspace with free WiFi
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are open the following special hours for holidays:
- Memorial Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 4th: CLOSED
- Labor Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
- Day After Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (weekend hours)
- December 24th: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- December 25th: CLOSED
- December 31st: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- January 1st: CLOSED
We may adjust our hours on rare occasions for special events and competitions, but otherwise, we’re open for our Regular Hours!
Check our Facebook page for any announcements about upcoming events.
We are located at the corner of Sacramento Blvd and Grand Ave. Street parking is available on Grand and Chicago Ave as well as on Sacramento – just be sure to mind any permit parking in the neighborhoods to the north.
By Public Transit
Buses run on Grand Ave and Chicago Ave for east/west service and California Ave for north/south service.
Grand Ave is bicycle friendly, and Sacramento Blvd features low traffic side streets perfect for biking down from Humboldt Park to the north.