Features & Amenities
- 9,000 square feet of climbing terrain up to 15 ft tall surrounded by floor to ceiling windows
- Over 150 unique boulders set for all ability levels from new climbers to seasons experts
- Climbing classes and private instruction to help you get started or take your climbing skills to the next level
- Climbing training equipment including Moonboard, campus boards, and hang boards
- Dedicated yoga studio with over 20 classes running per week
- 10 cardio machines, 6,000+ pounds of free weights, and functional training equipment
- Pro shop with all the gear you need to climb plus FA schwag
- Workspace with free WiFi
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are open the following special hours for holidays:
- Memorial Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 4th: CLOSED
- Labor Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
- Day After Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (weekend hours)
- December 24th: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- December 25th: CLOSED
- December 31st: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- January 1st: CLOSED
We may adjust our hours on rare occasions for special events and competitions, but otherwise, we’re open for our Regular Hours!
Check our Facebook page for any announcements about upcoming events.
We are located just south of Lawrence on Broadway. Street parking and surface lots are plentiful. You can easily get to us from Lake Shore Drive by taking the Lawrence exit, or by driving over on Lawrence or up/down on Broadway.
By Public Transit
We are steps from the Red Line – you can see our location from the Lawrence Red Line stop.
Lawrence and Broadway both have protected bike lanes.