Features & Amenities
- 10,000 square feet of bouldering terrain up to 15 feet tall
- Over 200 unique boulders set for all ability levels from new climbers to seasoned experts
- Climbing classes to help you get started or take your climbing skills to the next level
- Climbing training area with Decoy Board, campus boards, and hang boards
- Two dedicated yoga studios with classes running with a variety of yoga disciplines for all ability levels!
- 15 cardio machines, 5,000+ pounds of free weights, and functional training equipment
- Locker rooms with showers and keypad lockers available for day use
- Workspace with free WiFi and hangout spaces to connect
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 am – 9:00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are open the following special hours for holidays:
- Memorial Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 4th: CLOSED
- Labor Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
- Day After Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (weekend hours)
- December 24th: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- December 25th: CLOSED
- December 31st: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- January 1st: CLOSED
We may adjust our hours on rare occasions for special events and competitions, but otherwise, we’re open for our Regular Hours!
We validate parking in the Station Square parking garage! Our validation deducts $6 from your total parking fee, so you’ll pay:
Up to 2 hours: FREE
2-4 hours: $3
4-8 hours: $6
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
Take the T to the Station Square station, the bus to the Smithfield Street Bridge or the E Carson St Station, or the Monongahela Incline from Mt. Washington to Station Square.
Easy bike access from the Three River Heritage Trail with indoor bike parking when you arrive.