Features & Amenities
- 25,000 square feet of climbing terrain up to 50 ft tall
- Roped climbing (auto belay, top rope, and lead climbing) and bouldering
- Over 90 unique routes and 100 unique boulders ranging from beginner to expert level
- 2 dedicated yoga studios hosting 30+ classes per week
- 6,000 square feet of fitness, including a dedicated cardio room, free weights, and functional training equipment
- Climbing training with Moonboard, Kilter board, campus boards, and hang boards
- Locker rooms with showers and key code lockers
- Workspace with free WiFi
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are open the following special hours for holidays:
- Memorial Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 4th: CLOSED
- Labor Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
- Day After Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (weekend hours)
- December 24th: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- December 25th: CLOSED
- December 31st: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- January 1st: CLOSED
We may adjust our hours on rare occasions for special events and competitions, but otherwise, we’re open for our Regular Hours!
Click here to get directions via Google Maps.
Parking is free and plentiful. We are located at 3400 W Stonegate Blvd at the corner of Euclid Ave and Rohlwing Rd in Arlington Heights.
Access is easy I-90 or I-290 is easy – just make your way to IL-53 Northbound, then take the Euclid Ave exit.
We are directly behind the Arlington One residential tower. Enter our parking lot from Stonegate Blvd.