Session Pass & 10 Pass Visitors: reserve your session below!
A limited number of gym sessions are available to Session Pass and 10-Pass visitors. Advance registration is required – please be sure to register by following the directions below.
New to First Ascent? Follow these 3 steps to register:
Step 1: Review the Health & Wellness Standards
Keeping our community healthy and climbing strong is our top priority. Please click below to review our Health and Wellness Standards prior to your visit so you know what to expect – you are required to abide by these standards at all times while at the facility.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS STANDARDS
Most importantly, wear a face covering at all times, wash or sanitize your hands frequently, and practice social distancing while at First Ascent.
Out of State Visitors: Your visit must comply with the City of Chicago’s Emergency Travel Order. If applicable, please bring a written copy of a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours with you when visiting.
Step 2: Sign Your Waiver
You must sign a waiver before climbing, spectating, or participating in other activities at First Ascent – no exceptions. If you are under the age of 18, you must have a parent or legal guardian complete the waiver.
SIGN YOUR WAIVER
Signing a waiver also creates an account for you in our system. Make sure to remember your user name and password for Step 3.
Already signed a waiver? Move on to Step 3.
Step 3: Reserve Your Session
Here’s what you need to know about reserving a climbing session or workout:
Reserve your session on the schedule below. You’ll need your account user name and password to register.
- You can reserve a session at most 7 days in advance.
- You can cancel a reservation up to 2 hours before your registered session and redeem the reservation for use later that week.
- You can reserve a session all the way up to the reservation window as long as there are still spots available.
- Adults must reserve sessions for themselves – you cannot reserve for others, except for parents who can reserve a session for their kids.
- Rental shoes ($6) and harnesses ($5) are available – just ask a friendly front desk staff member when you arrive. Liquid chalk is available for free in dispensers located throughout the facility.
Having trouble registering? Looking to reserve for multiple people? Give us a call at 773-564-9815.