Features & Amenities
- 14,000 square feet of climbing terrain up to 50 ft tall
- Roped climbing (auto belay, top rope, and lead climbing) and bouldering
- Over 60 unique routes and 80 unique boulders ranging from beginner to expert level
- Dedicated yoga studio hosting 10+ classes per week
- 8 cardio machines, 3,000+ pounds of free weights, & functional training equipment
- Pro shop with all the gear you need to climb plus FA schwag
- Locker rooms with showers and keypad lockers available for day use
- Workspace with free WiFi
During the second phase of reopening after the COVID-19 closure, the gym will be open to members, with limited access for Day Pass and 10-Pass visitors.
Visit our Welcome Back page for more information about our current policies and procedures.
PLEASE NOTE: On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays we will be closed midday from 2:00 pm-4:00 pm while our staff deep clean the facility.
- Mon/Wed/Thur: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Tue/Fri: Closed
- Saturday-Sunday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are open the following special hours for holidays:
- Memorial Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- July 4th: CLOSED
- Labor Day: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Day Before Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm (weekend hours)
- Thanksgiving Day: CLOSED
- Day After Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- December 24th: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- December 25th: CLOSED
- December 26th: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- December 31st: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- January 1st: CLOSED
- January 2nd: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
We may adjust our hours on rare occasion for special events and competitions, but otherwise we’re open for our Regular Hours!
We are located at 927 SW Washington St in Peoria’s Historic Warehouse Distric. You can find us on SW Washington Street between Maple Street and Oak Street right next to Hagerty Supply.
- From eastbound I-74, exit at SW Washington Street and turn right. Follow SW Washington Street until you arrive at the gym.
- From westbound I-74, take exit 94 towards downtown Peoria. Cross the Bob Michael bridge and take a right on SW Adams Street. Take your first right at Harrison Street. Take another right on SW Washington Street and follow it unit you arrive at the gym.
Street and lot parking is free and plentiful, but we do not have a dedicated parking lot. Here’s a quick parking map to help you find a spot:
Still having trouble finding a spot? Give us a call at 309-966-0831 or stop in and we’ll talk you through finding parking.