In this one-hour class, you will:
- Climb with an experienced instructor and learn the basics of bouldering safety, including proper falling technique and down-climbing
- Connect with a group of new climbers who are also just getting started
- Gain important climbing skills to help you jump-start your bouldering progress
- Discover the fun of climbing in a relaxed, small-group environment
No experience required. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Youth under 18 must have a guardian complete a waiver on their behalf.
- Non-members: $29 (includes Day Pass and Rental Gear)
- Members: Free first class, $10 for additional classes