For first time visitors, we highly recommend booking a Guided Climbing Session with one of our expert guides.
A Guided Climbing Session is the best way to experience all First Ascent has to offer on your first visit.
A Guided Climbing Session package includes:
- 1 hour of expert instruction with a First Ascent Guide
- Tips on climbing technique, terminology, etiquette, and safety
- A second hour to explore the gym on your own
- All the gear you’ll need (shoes, harness, and chalk)
- All the climbing you can fit into one session
We have several Guided Session packages available:
Get an expert guide all to yourself and enjoy a solo adventure.
Roped Climbing $49
Most popular. Grab a friend or family member and come climb.
Roped Climbing $69
Enjoy a fun day out as a family climbing to new heights.
Roped Climbing $99
*A Guided Session for Families includes two adults and all children in the same household.
Here are 2 ways to decide between a Roped Climbing or Bouldering session:
1. STYLE: Learn about the difference between roped climbing and bouldering (click for more) and select the style you’re most interested in.
Ready for some adventure?
Click below to see our Guided Session availability and book your session.