For first time visitors, we highly recommend booking a Guided Climbing Session with one of our expert guides. A Guided Climbing Session is the best way to experience all First Ascent has to offer on your first visit.
A Guided Climbing Session package includes:
- 1 hour of expert instruction with a First Ascent Guide
- Top rope belaying from your guide, as well as bouldering and auto belay instruction
- Tips on climbing technique, terminology, etiquette, and safety
- A Day Pass to explore the gym on your own after the hour with your Guide
- All the gear you’ll need (shoes, harness, and chalk)
- All the climbing you can fit into one session
Plus, your Guided Session includes a FREE WEEK to practice the skills you learned, rental gear included!
You’ll have unlimited visits for the next 7 days with a full rental package for each visit, so make sure to make the most of your visits.
Here's how to book your Guided Climbing Session:
You can book a Guided Session for up to 6 people.
Looking to book a Guided Session for more than 6 people? Check out our Group Events.
If you’re booking with kids in your group, at least one person needs to be an adult (age 18+).
Looking to book a climbing experience for just your child? Check out our Kids Climbing Programs.
Guided Session for 1
Get an expert guide all to yourself and enjoy a solo adventure.
Guided Session for up to 6
Grab friends or family members and climb to new heights together.
$49 for the first person
+$29 for each additional climber
We're excited to show you the ropes at First Ascent!
Click below to learn more and book your Guided Session.